North Shore Beach Guide
From Kaena Point to Turtle Bay Resort, the North Shore has so many beautiful world-famous beaches to offer, so we've put together a guide to help you decide where to spend your time while visiting!
1. Kaena Point State Park || Views - Whales & Wildlife - Waves - Hike
2. "Lost" Beach || Beach - Seasonal Swimming - Waves
3. Mokuleia Army Beach || Beach - Swimming - Waves
4. Mokuleia Beach Park || Beach - Picnic Tables - Grass - Wind Surfing
5. Polo Beach || Beach - Seasonal Swimming & Snorkeling
6. Aweoweo Beach Park || Beach - Playground - Turtles - Snorkeling
7. Kaiaka Bay Beach Park || Park & Picnic Tables - Beach - Turtles
8. Ali’i Beach Park
Beach - Park & Picnic - Surfing
Sand has rocks mixed in
9. Haleiwa Beach
Park & Picnic - SUP - Turtles
10. Puaena Point
Beach - Surfing - SUP - Sunsets
11. Laniakea / Turtle Beach
Turtles - Surfing - Sunset Views
It's really hit-and-miss with turtles here.
Beach - Surfing
13. Waimea Bay
Beach - Seasonal: Swimming, Snorkeling, Cliff Jumping, Surfing, Big Waves
14. Three Tables
Beach - Seasonal Snorkeling & Scuba Diving
Great snorkeling and scuba diving in the summer!! During the big wave season, the waves roll in. making it a dangerous swimming area.
15. Shark’s Cove
Beach - Snorkeling - Scuba Diving - Sunset Views
16. Banzai Pipeline
This beach draws the world together. From professional surfers to the passing tourist, Banzai Pipeline offers something to everyone.
17. Gas Chambers
18. Sunset Beach
Aptly named for it's great sunset views, that's not all it's good for.
19. Kawela Bay
20. Turtle Bay / Kuilima Cove